From: guest (heyderbob)
, 83 months, post #1 |
Does anybody know of any good Tg interactive stories sites besides
writing. com and that choose your own change site|
From: guest (mart)
, 83 months, post #2 |
Yeah, I do|
Just check out this handy site:
From: guest (nobody)
, 83 months, post #3 |
The BE Archive Addventure has some TG threads. There is one about
magical or maybe super high-tech bodysuits that cause a complete
physical change in the wearer, and branches of that are often TG or
a mix of TG and F to F changes.|
Magical masks that look like empty human heads but change a wearer,
head to toe, into a copy of the person (usually woman) they
A magical cheerleader outfit that can change its wearer. Not that
much TG, but some, and potential for more:
Those are the most TG-ish threads I can recall offhand. You can
look and see what some of the authors of episodes have also
written: that'll probably turn up some others.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- POSTS MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators for violation
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- Please keep the conversations civil. Do not 'attack' other posters.
- You may attack an individual's comments but not the individual.
- Do not pretend to be someone that you are not. Using an online
alias is ok.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:" or "REQUEST".
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post clear spoiler warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the <spoiler>
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the </spoiler>
- No bumping. Bumping a thread is considered as bad manner here,
since it doesn't add anything to the discussion of the thread.
Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming the site and the
post will be deleted, and the user did the bumping will be noted
for future reference, ie. enter into the board's naughty users
[Edit this Page]