It's A Boy Girl Thing|
Nell (Samaire Armstrong) and Woody (Kevin Zegers) go to the same high school, live next door to one another and have parents who used to be friends – but now they are sworn enemies. Nell’s basically a big dork and Woody’s the football champion until something freaky happens at a m ...more|
, 105 months, post #1 |
Has anyone heard anthing at all as to when "It's a boy girl thing"
will be released here in the US? As I understand it, the movie
takes place here in the States but seems to be out almost
everywhere EXCEPT the States?|
I've been all over the internet looking for a US release date but
so far, to no avail.
Anyone have any info. on this at all? Thanks...
From: guest (thesaint137)
, 105 months, post #2 |
I saw a bootleg and was really disappointed. The TG element was
extremely unimaginative and weak. If anybody exchanged bodies, let
alone sex, I find it hard to believe that the first worry on their
mind would be being late for class.|
, 105 months, post #3 |
(1) There is a mot of pressure to be on time for class. One can't
easily override this conditioning that a high school students have
had for the majority of their lives.|
(2) One might be in shock about the real issue at hand, and
concentrate on trival matters as a defense mechanism. This happens
all the time.
(3) Well, then... oh, never mind.
, 105 months, post #4 |
I would think that the first thing I'd want to do is take a
shower... but then, maybe that's just me. :-)|
, 105 months, post #5 |
you all need to realise that they dont have a tg fetish or
whatever, so they wont be like "omg i am a girl i have to
masturbate straight away!!!" the movie wasnt half bad|
From: Some Guy
, 105 months, post #6 |
Going off of JayGee's statement about being late for school being
one of the driving motives behind why they didn't "explore" there
bodeis left me with one question, Don't you normally take a shower
before going to school? Wouldn't you find it rather hard not to see
"things that weren't there before" and be a little curious? Kinda
hard to take a shower and "miss" that sorta thing :P|
From: guest (TrunKated)
, 105 months, post #7 |
I have taken a sick day for FAR less than waking up to find my mind
in the completely wrong body. Unless it was a particularly VITAL
appointment and both sides decided it AFTER some discussion, I
don't think carrying on like nothing happened would "normally" be
on your mind in such a circumstance.|
From: guest (TG Collector)
, 105 months, post #8 |
Just saw it last night. (after lot's of searching)|
It's a "light" comedy, and as such is not very realistic in
actions, reactions, plot reality, etc. There are some great moments
(mostly in the first half) but like most PG type movies, it doesn't
do very good at exploring TG implications.
From: guest (magma)
, 105 months, post #9 |
> I have taken a sick day for FAR less than waking up|
> to find my mind in the completely wrong body.
I have never taken a sick day unless I was hoarse and had fever (at
most once a year).
But I think I would have made an exception if I had switched bodies
Far more important than me attending school is that the one having
my body does not ruin my grades. :-)
, 105 months, post #10 |
Okay, I have to agree with these points. Worried about being late
for school. Fun in the shower etc..|
But this doesn't really answer the question as the WHEN it will be
released in the US. LOL..
From: guest (TG Collector)
, 105 months, post #11 |
I haven't heard anything at all about a US or Canadian release. I'm
sure it will be done sooner or later. Once the film is made, it's
not a big expense. They are likely having problems signing a
distributor. By the way, this movie was filmed in Toronto, Canada -
but not released here either ???|
, 105 months, post #12 |
I think if someone with a TG fetish swapped bodies with someone of
the opposite sex, they would start some exploration. If a regular
person did, I'd imagine trying to get their own body back would be
a priority over going to school in a body that's not even there's.|
From: guest (clipz)
, 105 months, post #13 |
IMDB says the film is being released in a variety of countries but
the USA is not listed, at least yet. But apparently there is enough
sales for them to show it internationally. There will therefore
likely be a dvd in britain at least.|
From: guest (InKpott)
, 105 months, post #14 |
No sales at the theatre means sales at the video store will have to
do . Will it be distributed for the states too , or will it be an
import (special order)? . .|
, 105 months, post #15 |
I've got a gut feeling it will be a straight to DVD movie in the
US. Kind of like the Band Camp American Pie movie.|
A movie like this just won't rake in the big bucks the way a
Lindsey Lohan movie would.
From: guest (ryan)
, 105 months, post #16 |
on another message board, a music one, someone created a random
thread about what you would do if you could be a girl for a day and
almsot everyone said they would play with themselves, and these
people definitely dont all have TG fetishes|
From: guest (TG Scientist)
, 105 months, post #17 |
I have one clip up today, a few more to come!|
, 105 months, post #18 |
How fitting... the last two characters in that video ID #... Tg
, 105 months, post #19 |
Thanks for the clip TG Scientist! :-)|
, 105 months, post #20 |
I have to agree with Bob. I think it will go directly to DVD. I did
notice that it will be available in July sometime (on DVD) in the
UK. I found this on Amazon but for now, the UK only as it will be
region 2 format.|
Thanks for the input guys.
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the <spoiler>
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the </spoiler>
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]