, 552 months, post #1 |
Very excellent show. Mrs Brown is a very excellent Uncle Martin,|
which is surprising since the actress usually plays a dopey blonde.
According to the story line Mrs. Brown doesn't have enough brain
to use a martian's body. Ray Walston probably couldn't handle the
From: caleb j
, 552 months, post #2 |
This show was well done the woman is kept asleep while uncle martin|
has to get away from a date with her cop boyfriend who wants to
propose to her...And if martin cant get the diamond to power his
machine soon he will be stuck in his new human female body forever.
well written, well acted a quality product overall which belongs in
anyone's collection of videos
, 151 months, post #3 |
Episode Title is I'd rather Fight than Switch" 2nd season|
, 151 months, post #4 |
One of the very best. Very funny with nice moments like Uncle
MArtin smiling as he makes Tim help 'her' on with 'her' coat. Very
well acted. Martin comes with an ace of being Mrs Brown - FOREVER!
Maybe even engaged to his enemy Det. Brenan! Mrs Brown can operate
the Martian body - its just that UNcle Martin paralizes her. I
often wonder what would have happened if they couldn't get back?|
, 45 months, post #5 |
The Mrs. Brown character is so idiotic -- or chooses to act so
idiotic -- as to be unappealing even though she's played by a
beautiful actress. She becomes quite sexy with Uncle Martin's self
in her body (that is, with the actress portraying an intelligent
character). Some lovely acting, and, yes, I suspect that Ray
Walston wasn't up to portraying a ditzy woman -- or else that that
was considered just too weird for television in those days.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- POSTS MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators for violation
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- Please keep the conversations civil. Do not 'attack' other posters.
- You may attack an individual's comments but not the individual.
- Do not pretend to be someone that you are not. Using an online
alias is ok.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:" or "REQUEST".
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post clear spoiler warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the <spoiler>
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the </spoiler>
- No bumping. Bumping a thread is considered as bad manner here,
since it doesn't add anything to the discussion of the thread.
Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming the site and the
post will be deleted, and the user did the bumping will be noted
for future reference, ie. enter into the board's naughty users
[Edit this Page]