Are You Afraid of the Dark? episode "The Tale of the Chameleons"|
A young teenage girl named Janice Robinson (played by Tia Mowry) is bitten by a new breed of chameleon in a pet shop. A young boy nearby smiles evilly and says "Bite you once, bite you twice, a little water, and pay the price." The chameleon follows her home. Janice gets bitten again and has a nigh ...more|
, 150 months, post #1 |
the morph was not the best i've seen but it good.|
the girl into chameleon try to come back is body but is friend have
to chosse who is the real and who is the false. i have seen this
episode only on french. excuse me if my english is not perfect
, 143 months, post #2 |
The Friend has to choose which victim is actually the Chameleon.
When she sprays one with a water hose, it shrinks into a Chameleon,
saying something like "how could you do this-". Anyway, the
Chameleon gets thrown down a conveniantly placed well and it turns
out that the Friend guessed wrong. The real Chameleon then says "I
hope you know how to swim" secretly to the victim then goes to have
her Chameleon family replace the victim's human family (and
From: guest (kfp)
, 90 months, post #3 |
Sounds like a light "Invasion of the BodySnatchers"|
evil Soviet spies and all that cold war stuff
, 90 months, post #4 |
Lighten up, I think it is just what it is a VERY effective horror
story. I also don't think the Chameleon replaced the friend. Just
the family as the girl knew of the chameleons and the bites.
Besides I think she kinda liked her at the end!|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- POSTS MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators for violation
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Do not plagiarize.
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- Please keep the conversations civil. Do not 'attack' other posters.
- You may attack an individual's comments but not the individual.
- Do not pretend to be someone that you are not. Using an online
alias is ok.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:" or "REQUEST".
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post clear spoiler warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the <spoiler>
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the </spoiler>
- No bumping. Bumping a thread is considered as bad manner here,
since it doesn't add anything to the discussion of the thread.
Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming the site and the
post will be deleted, and the user did the bumping will be noted
for future reference, ie. enter into the board's naughty users
[Edit this Page]