A webcomic about a class of gifted kids.
, 116 months, post #1 |
It sucks ... read PVP instead|
From: guest (bunky)
, 83 months, post #2 |
Hey, you're right... it's a piece of shit, thanks.|
, 83 months, post #3 |
, 83 months, post #4 |
And could any of you lot do better?|
How about actually explaining
what's wrong with it instead of casually tossing 2-word judgements
From: guest (bunky)
, 83 months, post #5 |
Where to start...where to start...|
The art is terrible...
The site is terrible...
The comic itself is not funny...
I probably could do better. Anyone could do better.
From: guest (Gulag)
, 83 months, post #6 |
The "could you do any better?" rebuttal is a total red herring, not
to mention a major Cliché.|
If you go in for an operation, and the surgeon forgetfully leaves
his tongs inside as he sows you up, he doesn't get to say "could
you do any better?" when you sue him for malpractice
If an air traffic controler is having a bad day and accidentaly
clears two planes to land at the same runway simultaniously, he
doesn't get to stand up in court and ask the judge if he could "do
any better?" as his defence.
If somebody is so bad at something that any untrained eye can see
what a mess they're making of it, then it shouldn't require someone
to hold a masters degree in the relevant field just to point it
, 83 months, post #7 |
People say the exact same things about Garfield
, and yet those seem popular enough, don't they?
I personally have also had to listen to people saying much the same
things as you directed towards The Wotch
, which I happen to enjoy a lot for reasons that have absolutely
nothing to do with any TG content etc.
What I'm trying to say is, I'm fed up with ignorant, arrogant
people who automatically believe that their OPINIONS are
Also, comparing drawing a webcomic to performing major surgery or
running ATC is so stupid I'm not even going to bother dignifying it
with a response.
From: guest (Gulag)
, 83 months, post #8 |
I don't see how the comparison is such a stupid one. The very point
i was making is that you don't need 4 years of medical schooling to
spot a bad doctor, so i don't see why you should need a degree in
fine art in order to point out a shitty artist.|
Just because drawing a web comic isn't particularly important and a
bad one doesn't impact on peoples lives, doesn't mean that the
artists should be below criticism.
And for the record Garfield is a terrible, terrible comic. Just my
opinion ofc ;)
, 83 months, post #9 |
The art looks fine to me.|
Add a New Message to This Thread|
- ANY POST(s) MAY BE REMOVED at the discretion of moderators
for violation of this website's guidelines/rules or any law
applicable to this website.
- All discussions must be transformation related OR of interest to
the transformation community.
- Please try to keep posts appropriate for younger teenage eyes to
view (Things you'd be comfortable sharing with a 13 year-old).
- Do not 'attack' other posters. You may attack an individual's
comments but not the individual.
- Be polite, courteous, and respectful. Please keep the conversations
- While use of an online alias is ok. Do NOT pretend to be another
(or registered) user.
- Do not post direct links to complete copyrighted works. Links
provided by (or approved by) the copyright holder may
- Links to content hosted on websites that have a clear, and easy to
find, process for dealing with infringement(s); and a known
reputation for following through with said process, may
- Please read this site's views on copyrighted content on the FAQ
- Do not plagiarize. Credit your sources.
- For posts and material that are not safe for viewing in a workplace
or with younger eyes, please mark the thread or post as either, "MATURE CONTENT", "ADULT CONTENT",
- Please post clear SPOILER warnings if you intend to give away
details that would spoil the story for those who have not yet seen
the material, preferably by using the spoiler
tags (don't forget to close the spoiler text with the end tag),
like so: <spoiler>Text to be "hidden"
-- For additional help, please see: HOW TO: Use Spoiler tags
- When starting a New Message Thread, please include details about
your topic of discussion or request in the Subject
field to help draw in readers who are interested and avoid wasting
the time of those who are not. Also helpful in searching for the
- If you post a link, please provide some detail as to what it is.
Identify the material if possible.
- Please post in English, or include an English translation, when
- If seeking material / information, include the results of your own
efforts so that others can offer better help (and avoid wasting
time and effort on redundant searches).
- When starting a new thread to request material or information,
please begin the subject with "REQ:"
- Do not post messages in ALL CAPITAL LETTERS.
- Do not attack a user for improper spelling and/or grammar. Not all
of our community uses English as their native language.
- Please do not stray (far) from the topic of the original post.
- If a poster provides their contact information for any reason, do
NOT clutter the Message Board by asking them to contact you. They
gave out their contact information for a reason.
- No begging. Ask nicely.
- Do not feed the trolls and spammers. Please ignore them.
- Do not keep asking for clips after others have already posted
information on where to obtain the material.
- Please have some patience. Not everyone visits the board daily.
Your post may not be seen (by someone with the correct information
or idea) for several days or weeks.
- No bumping. Bumping will be treated as intentional spamming.
- Do not post advertisements.
- One exception is for products or services that relate to entries on
this site. And even then, only post an announcement once. You
should add links or content to the appropriate database entries. Do
not repeat this information to the message board. Doing so will be
- This list is neither all-inclusive or all-exclusive in nature, and
is meant to guide everyone on appropriate content for and conduct
on this Message Board.
- The purpose of this Message Board is to share information about
transformation-related content, news, ideas, etc. Also acceptable,
are conversations that are of interest to the transformation
- Moderation of posts for reasons not listed above are at the
discretion of the Trusted Users who moderate this website, for the
purpose of keeping things within the "spirit" of the owner's wishes
and the website's purpose.
- If you disagree with a moderation decision, please make an argument
as to why it should be reinstated. Use the posting guidelines to justify your point.
Do not attack the moderator.
[Edit this Page]