- Categories:Size, Video Game
- Super Mario Bros.
- NES (1985), Part of All-Stars on SNES (1993), as Super Mario
Deluxe on Game Boy Color (1999), as Super Mario (part of Classic
Series) on Game Boy Advance (2004), and on Nintendo Wii Virtual
- Super Mario Bros. 2 (Japan)
- Famicom (1986), Lost Levels (part of All-Stars on SNES - 1993),
as Super Mario 2 for Super Players as part of Super Mario Deluxe on
Game Boy Color (1999), and on Nintendo Wii Virtual Console (2006)
- Super Mario Bros 3
- NES (1990), Part of All-Stars on SNES (1993), as Super Mario
Advance 4: Super Mario Bros. 3 for GameBoy Advance (2003), and on
Nintendo Wii Virtual Console (2007)
- Super Mario Land
- GameBoy (1989)
- Super Mario World
- SNES (1991), as Super Mario World: Super Mario Advance 2 on
GameBoy Advance (2002), and on Nintendo Wii Virtual Console (2007)
- Super Mario Land 2: 6 Golden Coins
- GameBoy (1992)
Super Mario Bros.
- Nintendo DS (2006)
In any of these games, there is a power-up the Super Mushroom. This
power-up changes Mario or Luigi (if available in the game) into a
super-sized form that can break bricks by jumping into them. In
later games, in the super form, the brothers are able to break
bricks by jumping on top of them.
Being struck by an enemy or certain terrain hazards cause the
brother to loose this power up, and revert them to original size.
Super Mario Bros., you can also find a Mega Mushroom, which grows
Mario or Luigi into gigantic invincible proportions for a very
limited period of time.
originally posted by Guy on 2002-03-18, 1 edit, entryid=4483